thanks for the request
The number of “get me out of here” tactics women have developed and shared to help each other escape from overly-insistent-to-borderline-predatory dudes in public places should probably be enough evidence of the existence of rape culture all on its own.
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
look at ur tummy. pat it gently. it is so cute.
look at ur thighs and your butt. wiggle them. they are so cute.
look at all of your body parts. blow kisses at them and tell them they are so cute.
DO NOT SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT THEM. EVEN IF SOMETIMES YOU GET MAD AT THEM THEY ARE PART OF YOU AND THEY ARE SO CUTE AND YOU ARE SO CUTE.
WOMAN WEARS BLACK BRA WITH BLACK OUTFIT. CONTACT THE PRESS, CALL THE PRESIDENT DO NOT LET THE CHILDREN SEE.
I recently hit 1k followers and because of this, I decided it was high time for me to host the giveaway I had been planning! I hope you all enjoy~
What You Will Win:
- One Deposit of 100 USD to your Paypal as a donation from me
- Your choice of one Uniqso wig [under $60]
- One Pair of Tofi Gold Circle Lenses from Uniqso
- One set of Collagen Firming Eyecreams
- One Tonymoly CC Cream and One Delight Tonymoly Liptint
- A set of two Misha Volumizing Mascara
- One Skin Food Glacier Water Toning Mask
- Two Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Creams
- One Etude House Drawing Show Eyeliner
- One Nature Republic Lip Scrub
- You MUST be following me. If you unfollow afterwards, you will not be allowed to participate in any of my future giveaways.
- You must reblog this post and leave the text intact, otherwise your entries will be invalid.
- Reblogging this (linked) post will count as another two entries.
- You may reblog this giveaway post as many times as you want. You will receive 1 entry for every reblog.
- If you join Uniqso through my links and show me proof (ie: screenshot), I will give you 5 additional entries into the giveaway.
- If you purchase something from FashionKawaii using the “soy-milku” discount code [10% off] you will receive 25 additional entries into my giveaway. Just show me some kind of evidence [ie: purchase receipt]
- If the winner is unable to accept the Paypal donation, I will re-randomize the results and pick a new winner. They will receive the money instead but the cosmetics and other prizes will still go to the original winner.
- The giveaway winner(s) will be chosen via Random.org on October 22nd, 2014 at 5:35 pm EST. If I receive no response within 24 hours, a new winner shall be chosen.
"At Rio Americano High School in Sacramento CA, a student named Dejza, was violently assaulted by a vice principal, Matt Collier, for attempting to take back a piece of art with a political message that the administration didn’t like. She was put in a chokehold and slammed against the desk. When she tried to resist this unlawful abuse of authority, she was slammed and held onto the ground. Matt Collier laid on top of her, crushing her with his weight. Dejza could not breathe, and begged Collier to get off of her. Luckily, another faculty member came in and ended the situation. Dejza went to see a doctor for severe whiplash, and yesterday was her first day of physical therapy. Despite this being blatantly wrong and illegal, the administration has put her on suspension for resisting, and Collier was not disciplined. On the fifth day of her suspension, she will attend a meeting held by bias members of the administration to determine if she will be expelled.
They have tried to silence anyone who speaks out on social media, but today we have gathered in person for a silent sit-in protest.
Dejza has been wronged, and brutalized, and now she is receiving punishment. They’ve tried to silence her. They’ve tried to silence us.” -Grant Wright
One of my friends Grant posted this on facebook and even though im not in Sacramento I want to help. This girl has been mistreated by a full grown man who may never be punished. I want to help spread awareness. So please, spread this around. Let people know that this is NOT okay. The more support we have, the better.
i’m so proud to have been a part of this today but you guys please please please please reblog/spread this around any way you possibly can it’s so important and her story needs to be heard by people outside of our city because what this man did is so so so incredibly far from okay
arrest Matt Collier. protect and redeem Dejza.